- Bzcome Policies
- eWallet System
- Return & Refund Policy
- VIP Policy
- Points System
- Coupon and Voucher
- Company Info
- About Us
- Payment Methods
- Shipping Methods
- Locations We Ship to
- Global Free Shipping
What is it ?
The eWallet is a free online payment account that you can use to make deposits and pay for goods on sites.Many members come to eWallet after their debit or credit cards are declined on a merchant site or because they don’t want to enter their card information on multiple sites. Whether you want to pay online, send money or get paid, the eWallet offers you a fast, simple and secure alternative to traditional payment methods.
How to get it ?
Getting an eWallet is free and easy. Simply follow these three steps.
1. Click “Sign in/Register” on Bzcome.
2. Get your email address verified.
3. Start using your new eWallet (you can get 1 US dollar for free after your email verification successfully).
How to Top up and pay with it ?
We Accept a Variety of payment methods to top up your bzcome ewallet :
1. Credit Cards
2. Western Union
3. Money Gram
4. Bank Transfer (DBS included)
5. Exchange points to eWallet dollars (100points = 1 dollars)
6. There is an option of 'eWallet' in your shopping cart when you checkout.
Limitiation of Usage
There is NO minimus order amount to use your eWallet money.
Any further information need, please feel free to contact us.
Bzcome Support Team